Pattaya Daily News

12 February 2015 :: 08:02:59 am 98371

Young Girl Drunks Liquid Detergent In Pattaya

A 3 year old girl who drunk liquid detergent suffered a seizure and was rushed to hospital for emergency treatment.
Advertise Here

PATTAYA – February 11,2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 00.10 am reporters were notified by municipal officers that they had sent a 3 year old girl to Bang Lamung hospital after the girl had drunk liquid detergent. Later the reporters went to the hospital and found the doctors who were helping the girl who was coughing and in shock. She was severely injured so they sent her to Chonburi hospital.

 

Upon questioning her father he revealed that he was working and he felt anxious so he called his wife and asked her to talk to his daughter who was in the toilet. Later the mom found her daughter who was suffering from a seizure in the bathroom and she also found a bottle of liquid detergent which was open on the floor. She called the emergency services immediately who then rushed her to hospital.

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


    
CAPTCHA Image
*

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com