займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

07 April 2013 :: 08:04:56 am 73659

Sleepy Sattahip Smoker Sets His House On Fire

A smoldering half-smoked cigarette carelessly left on an ashtray ignited the bed mattress of a sleeping man, who woke in time to safely escape. Neighbors also fled their homes as firefighters fought the blaze. No one was injured, but the fire heavily damaged his home.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

SATTAHIP – April 5, 2013 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 1:30 a.m., a report of a fire in a house next to the 100-year-old Sattahip market community was received by Pol. Lt. Sinsamut Boonthassana, investigation officer, Sattahip police station. The fire truck and the officers of the relief public disaster department of Sattahip municipal were dispatched to stop the fire, while police also went to the scene.

The fire was burning at a house at address 0275/5 Soi Namcharern 15, Moo 1 Tambon Sattahip, Amphur Sattahip, Chonburi province.

Officers arrived at an old wooden 1-story house, which had caught fire from a burning mattress made of coconut fibers. The fire was expanding to burn quickly, which frightened the nearby neighbors, who hurried to take their property and evacuate their homes.

The fireman sprayed water more than 10 minutes, which extinguished the fire. No one got injured or died, and the blaze was confined to one home. However, nearly all the property inside the house was damaged.

Officers questioned the house owner, identified as Mr. Charernsuk Phladma, age 34. He said that before the incident occurred, he was smoking a cigarette near his bed mattress, but only smoked it halfway, then put it on the ashtray.

Then he went to sleep, but woke up when he felt a hot sensation from his mattress, which was burning. So he hurried to run out of the house, and shouted to ask for assistance from neighbors to assist to stop the fire.

Then the firefighters came to spray water to stop the fire in time. Otherwise, it might have caused history to repeat itself again, he said. Mr. Charernsuk mentioned that about six years ago, the Sattahip market was burnt by a big fire, which had damaged more than half of the homes in the community.

Reporter : Nattaphummint   Photo : Nattaphummint   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com