займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

22 May 2013 :: 15:05:39 pm 74820

Siblings Burned To Death After Electricity Was Cut Out

Two siblings from Phisanulok province had to use candles to light up their house as they didn't pay their 441 THB electricity bill.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PHISANULOK – May 22, 2013 [Pattaya Daily News]; Late in the night of the 21st of May, police officers of Phisanulok police station were informed that a house was being burnt down, police then passed down the incident to the fire department to extinguish the fire. Police then sent out a team of police officers to investigate the incident. The firemen controlled the fire within 30 minutes. The incident happened at a single storey house wood house.

Once the fire was extinguished, the police officers went in to investigate the burnt down house. Police found two bodies of a 9 year-old girl and a 13 year-old boy. As for the owner of the house and mother of the siblings, Ms. Chutikarn, age 39 was slightly injured.

After initial investigations it was known that the electricity authority decided to cut out the electricity of the burnt down house as a bill of 441 THB wasn’t paid in time. Ms. Chutikarn broke out in tears as she was telling the police how the incident panned out. She told the police that the electricity authority cut out the her power at around 01.00 PM of May 21. In the evening she went out for work, where she left her children alone in the house.

Up until 09.30 PM, Mrs. Chutikarn stopped by at home from to send her children to sleep, after that she went back to work. At around 11.00 PM a local resident shouted that a house was burning, Mrs. Chutikarn immediately went back to her house only to find out that her house is burning. She tried to help her children who were trapped in the house but she couldn’t as the flames were blocking her way.

The police officers believe that the two children used candles to light up their house. When both of them fell asleep, the candles must have fallen down, making the house go up in fire.

Photo : Internet   Category : Thailand News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com