займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

12 September 2015 :: 09:09:04 am 107258

Phone Charger Causes Fire

A room in a 4 storey apartment burst into flames after a phone charger which had been left in short circuited while the owner was out.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – September 11,2015 [PattayaDailyNews]; at 00.30 am Pol.Lt.Sombat Kaewmmonsuk- inspector of Pattaya police station- was notified that a room was on fire in Sukprasert apartment. After notification the police officers , fire fighters and a rescue team rushed to the scene.


At the scene was a 4 storey apartment block and the 3rd floor was on fire. The fire brigade then evacuated the building before extinguishing the fire which took over an hour. Luckily, no one was injured from the incident.


003 004


Upon inspecting the room where the fire started the fire investigation team found a plug which had short circuited and they believe that is was the cause of the fire.


Initially, Pol.Lt.Sombat questioned Ms.Naruporn Sermwiset aged 44 who was the room owner and she revealed that she had left her phone charger plugged in. The total damage is estimated to be about 500,000 baht.

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com