займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

22 March 2016 :: 06:03:10 am 112220

Pattaya Bus On Fire In Parking Lot

A bus was on fire in a parking lot, luckily no one was injured. it’s expected that the cause of fire was short circuit.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – March 21,2016 [PattayaDailyNews]; at 00.10am Pattaya rescue team was notified that a bus carrying Chinese tourists was on fire on the local road. After notification the officers immediately rushed to the scene.


At the scene where is a parking lot the officers found crowd in chaos and a blue bus which was on severe fire. The officers had to use the extinguisher before four firetrucks coming and extinguished the fire.


03 04


Mr.narongsak Lamwareee aged 52 who is bus chauffeur said that he was driving the bus off the parking lot then he got burning smell before he looked around and found out that the air conditioner was on fire. He tried to extinguish the fire with extinguisher but the fire was so strong before he decided to notify the officers. It’s expected that the cause of fire was short circuit.

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com