займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

03 February 2010 :: 18:02:46 pm 12236

Pattaya Beach Clean-up: Beach Beds Restricted

Pattaya officials on Wednesday met at Pattaya Beach to measure the area and organise the various beach bed operators so that the beach was less restricted for recreational activities.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

Pattaya, the 3rd of February 2010 [Pattaya Daily News]: Pattaya City Deputy Mayor Mr. Ronkid Ekasing and various municipal officers proceeded to Pattaya Beach this morning in order to measure and subsequently propose change to the laws regarding beach bed operators. At present the various operators severely restrict the amount of beach space available for recreational use and as such the Pattaya City council has realised the need for change in regards to the law surrounding the beach bed operators.


Currently, all beach businesses are allowed to take up 60% of the entire beach whilst the remaining 40% is left for recreational purposes. Numerous complaints and the councils own observations have led to the proposed change in the laws, as it is evident more space is needed for recreational purposes. All 108 beach bed operators were ordered to move their beds back towards the Beach Road and a restriction of the number of beds is being discussed.

After the inspection at Pattaya Beach the officials decided to visit Jomtien Beach, where they also witnessed the need for beach bed operators to be restricted and a larger recreational area created. These issues and further changes to the current policies will be discussed further over the coming months.

Reporter : Yanwarrut   Photo : Yanwarrut   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com