займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

22 April 2010 :: 14:04:31 pm 18670

Maid Dies from Electrocution in Pattaya

A maid died of electrocution from a faulty shower unit whilst carrying out her cleaning duties in Pattaya yesterday afternoon.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

Pattaya, 21st April 2010 [Pattaya Daily News] At 2.00 pm police Lieutenant Colonel Weerawut Meelai, Pattaya Police Investigator, received notification that a maid had been electrocuted at 390/3, Soi Chalerm Phrakiet 21, 3rd Road, Nongprue, Banglamung.

The Officer along with the Sawang Boriboon team rushed to the scene at the two storey building to find the body of Miss Sirirat Manjai [42] from Phijit lying face up beside the bed in a contorted state with burn marks on her hands and her left arm. Examination of the bathroom showed a residue of black soot resulting from the electrocution on the shower’s water heater.

On questioning, Miss Duanphen Janthalert [48] the landlady told the Officer that before the incident, she had ordered the maid Miss Manjai who had worked for her for 10 years, to clean the room belonging to Mr. Tanaka Hiroto who was working in Mabtaphud, Rayong. Soon after, she heard a scream from Miss Manjai who she found in a contorted state on the bathroom floor and her breathing very shallow. Miss Janthalert immediately turned off the circuit board, before carrying the maid out of the bathroom in order to administer first aid. Unfortunately her attempt to resuscitate the maid was unsuccessful.

The landlady claimed she had no idea how the maid was electrocuted, as the shower unit had recently been changed approximately a month ago. The Officer has assumed the woman was electrocuted due to faulty wiring whilst in the process of carrying out her duties.

The relatives of the deceased will receive the body for funeral arrangements after Police have the results of autopsy.

Reporter : Yanwarrut   Photo : Yanwarrut   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com


Dr. K