займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

11 March 2015 :: 08:03:40 am 99588

Hot Water Machine Causes Fire In Pattaya Hotel

A hot water machine in a hotel in Pattaya city short circuited and the motor caught fire. It’s believed that the machine was being over worked at the time which caused the fire.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – March 10,2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 2.00 a.m., Pattaya police went to inspect a fire at the Rome hotel which located in Soi 1 Thapphraya, South Pattaya. The officers found that the source of fire was a motor on a hot water machine which had short circuited. The fire was spreading to the nearby area while the officers were waiting for the fire brigade, so some volunteer police officers used 4-5 fire extinguishers to extinguish the flames.


3 4


Initially, the police assumed that the hot water machine might have been over worked which caused an electrical short circuit leading to the fire. However, the officers will inspect the scene in more detail in order to find the actual cause of the fire.

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com