займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

17 September 2016 :: 09:09:55 am 115722

German National Suffered Electrical Injury

A German man suffered electrical injury as he was modifying curtain.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – September 16,2016 [PattayaDailyNews]; at 17.30pm SawangBorriboon rescue team was notified that a foreigner suffered electrical injury, then the officers immediately rushed to the scene where was Thonfgcharoen Hardware shop.


At the location the officers found a large group of bystanders staring at Mr Han Joseph Jansen 63-year-old German who suffered electrical injured; therefore, the officers initially performed first aid on him before hospitalising.


Upon questioning Miss Chantana Chinnachot 34-year-old eyewitness she revealed that Mr Han is regular customer of the shop. He crossed the street before got down on the floor so the local people had to help him and notifying the officers.


Meanwhile, Mr Han told the officer that he was renovating curtain, then electrical equipment was short-circuit and he fell unconscious. After that he woke up and walked across the street to request for a help.

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com