Foreigner ElectrocutedA foreign man was electrocuted to death at his home after he tried to fix a water pump.
PATTAYA – June 4,2015 [PattayaDailyNews]; at 22.00 pm Pol.Lt.Col.Techit Kulkanit-inspecor of Nong Prue police station- was notified that a foreigner had been electrocuted to death at his home. After notification the police officer and Sawang Borriboon rescue team immediately rushed to the scene.
At the scene the officers found the body of MR.FRANCOIS MARIE MICHEL PONCET aged 44. His left wrist was had been burnt from the electric shock.
Upon questioning Mrs Kilame the deceased pregnant wife she told police that her husband wanted to have a bath but the water pump wasn’t working so he went to fix it, shortly after she found him dead next to the water pump so she shouted for help from the neighbour but it was too late.
The officers took photos for evidence before questioning his wife in more depth because she was the last person to see him alive. The body was sent to Bang Lamung hospital.