займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

06 January 2011 :: 09:01:56 am 48609

Fire Razes Room Above Shark Fin Soup Shop

On Tuesday a fire broke in a room above a shark fin soup restaurant in Central Pattaya. Belongings and furniture in the room were completely destroyed, and one fireman was seriously cut trying to enter the room through a window.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

Pattaya, 4th January 2011  [Pattaya Daily News]:  At approximately 12.00 am, the police and units from the fire department and disaster relief were dispatched to a fire that had broken out at a building housing the shark fin noodle soup restaurant ‘Owatim’ at 328/17 opposite soi 7, On Pattaya Second Road.


The restaurant is located on the first floor of a commercial 4-storey building, with residential rooms on the other floors. Heavy smoke and flames had burst out of a room on the 3rd floor and when the fire fighters arrived, the noodle soup store was closed with nobody inside, and they had to gain access by climbing over from the building next door, which houses a pharmacy.

Having broken into the room where the fire was raging they brought it under control within 10 minutes. The room was totally razed and contents completely destroyed by the fire causing damage estimated at about 100,000 baht. Fortunately no-one was injured. However, one fireman was seriously cut on his arm breaking through the window to the room. He was taken to Pattaya Memorial Hospital for treatment.


The owner of the Noodle Soup business, Mr Nakkorn Niamprai ,said that the restaurant had not been opened yet and luckily there was no one in the building at the time when the fire broke out. Mr Teeleg, the son of the owner, and resident of the room said that he was on his way to the building to open the restaurant when he noticed smoke and the flickering of flames. He immediately notified the authorities.

The cause of the fire is believed to be an electriccal short circuit but further investigations will confirm if this is the case.

Reporter : Kampee   Photo : Kampee   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com

R. Sunnist


useless restaurant