займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

Hilton
01 April 2013 :: 16:04:16 pm 87747

Faulty Batteries Cause Fire At TT&T Service Center

Police suspect overheated batteries may have exploded and ignited a fire at the TT&T service center on soi Khao Noi. Residents fought the flames with fire extinguishers before firefighters put out the blaze. The deserted building was closed and no one was injured.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

:: http://tinyurl.com/d52nle9 :: Police suspect overheated batteries may have exploded and ignited a fire at the TT&T service center on soi Khao Noi. Residents fought the flames with fire extinguishers before firefighters put out the blaze. The deserted building was closed and no one was injured.

Category : News Vdo

Comments in News


    

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com