займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

27 January 2012 :: 14:01:43 pm 61599

Black Spider Kills 27-Year Old Migrant Worker In Phuket

A Sakon Nakon man working in Phuket was bitten by a poisonous spider while taking a bath and died 15 hours later due to heart failure.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

Phuket, January 24, 2012 [Pattaya Daily News]; In front of the emergency room, at Thalang hospital, Ms. Preeyanan Boonsri age, 27 from Tambon Dongmorthong, Amphur Baanmuang, Sakon Nakon province with relatives of the deceased Mr. Wanchai Wongsilkorn age 30, from Tambon Dongmorthong, Amphur Baanmuang, Sakon Nakon province were waiting for clarification regarding her husbands untimely death.

Mr. Wanchai had died from a poisonous insect bite him on January 22. The relatives came to pick up the corpse in order to perform the religious rites at Sakon Nakon province.

The relatives were in doubt about the cause of death and a possible malpractice. They were waiting to see the hospital director who was traveling upcountry.

At the hospital Pol. Sub. Lt. Preecha Rakjan was also present to inspect he corpse together with the relatives since Mr. Wanchai died unnaturally.

Upon inspection they found a small set of fang marks in his armpit. They noticed that the nails of his hands and feet had turned black.

Ms. Preeyanan said, that incident occurred at 19:00 hrs on January 22 as Mr. Wanchai was taking a bath she heard him cry with pain and she saw the thumb size spider creeping up from Mr. Wanchai’s right armpit and disappearing into to the wall of the bathroom.

Few minutes later Mr. Wanchai felt a sharp in the right shoulder. Upon inspection they found the set of fang marks, looking like a spider. They thought that the symptoms are not serious. But at midnight Mr. Wanchai felt a more acute pain in his shoulder and chest and at 01.00 hrs on January 23, Mr. Wanchai was worse. The skin on his shoulder had turned green and red. His his wife sent him to Thalang hospital.

The doctor on duty admitted Mr. Wanchai and injected pain killers. In the morning of January 23, Mr. Wanchai had more chest pains and could not breathe. The physician tried to resuscitate the patient but to no avail.

Mr Wanchai died at 13 .00 hrs on the same day. Mr. Wanchai’s relatives are sad and confused. The death certificates states that Mr. Wanchai died from allergic reaction to a spider bite. Phuket Provincial Health Office will release a statement later.

Category : Thailand News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com