займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

12 January 2015 :: 08:01:04 am 96723

Birds Cause House Fire in Sattahip

Birds who had built a nest inside a house’s ceiling bit the electric causing an electrical which in turn caused sparks, setting fire to the house in Amphur Sattahip. Firemen took over 10 minutes to extinguish the flame.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

SATTAHIP – January 11,2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 1.00 p.m., the radio center officers of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Unit of Khet Udomsak Subdistrict Municipality was notified that there was an incident of fire burning at a house no. 99/49, Kamonphet Village, Moo 3 Tambon Sattahip, Amphur Sattahip, Chon Buri province, so they rushed to inspect at scene.


005 006


At the incident a one storey detached house had smoke coming from within the roof, officers found that the smoke emitted from a gable causing panic to the local people in the nearby area. Electricity officials hurried to turn off the supply so firefighters could deal with the cause, removing the nest area where the fire started. Initially, the firemen took over 10 minutes to spray water then they could extinguish the flame.


003 004


Upon questioning, local people reported that they saw an incident of fire burning which they told informed the house owner who had rented out the house and was living up country. The last tenant had moved out leaving the house unoccupied. Villagers saw the smoke emitting from a gable so they hurried to notify the firemen to come and extinguish the fire. The cause of fire burning was from an electrical short due to the birds biting the electric wires of the house.


Reporter : Nattaphummint   Photo : Nattaphummint   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com