11 Problems Of Koh LanKoh Lan people marched to Pattaya City Hall to raise Koh Lan’s problem.
PATTAYA-6 September- [PattayaDailyNews]; At Pattaya City Hall, VADM Siwisut Ratarun, vice president of Pattaya congress, chaired the conference to solve problems of Koh Lan island. Representatives of Koh Lan villagers and operators attended the meeting.
The representatives raised 11 pending problems in the meeting. The problems comprised of
1. Poor waste management
2. Delay of project to install CCTV at jetty
3. Project to open 7-11 shop on island
4. Project to install and renovate billboard and post on island
5. Progress of information centre
6. Project to renovate Tawan beach
7. Effect of close of Bali Hai parking lot
8. Deterioration of Koh Lan pier
9. Koh Lan police station
10. Renovation of drainage system
11. Effect of rule to disallow villager setting sail in night time
Pattaya congress received the problems and they would consider and solve the problems in case by case. In addition, official would inspect Koh Lan soon in order to realise the problem.