займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

01 June 2014 :: 08:06:49 am 88402

Two Young Foreigners Killed by Electric Shock in Swimming Pool

Two young teenage boys who were swimming with friends died from electric shock while they were leaning against a light next to a swimming. The incident happened at a luxury condo in Bangkok.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

BANGKOK- May 30, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; At 0:10 pm Thonglor Police officer Lt. Kirti lerngon was informed that 2 foreign men had died by electric shock in a swimming pool at a Condo on Sukhumvit 22 Road – Bangkok. Zone – Khlong Toei to monitor with the probation officer, Medical examiner from Chula Hospital and rescue team. At the scene a 9-storey residential building the swimming pool which is located on the 9th floor of the building they found the bodies of Mr Dayuth Hozinii aged 16 Iranian citizen and Mr Paul Dohenty aged 16 American citizen.
The 2 boys had been swimming in the pool with a group of friends who lived in the condo building but after a while they got out and lent against a pool side lamp and were electrocuted to death. The cause of death is expected to be poor wiring and maintenance of the lamp. After the accident happened they called the authorities to cut off the electricity and called an ambulance but the boys were already dead.
The officials sent the bodies’ for an autopsy at the Department of Forensic Medicine, Chula Hospital to find the real cause of death.

Photo : Internet   Category : Thailand News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com