займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

Hilton
26 October 2012 :: 14:10:34 pm 67919

Two Foreigners Found Dead In Bangkok Hotel Room

A 27-year-old Australian and a 31-year-old Canadian were found dead in their Bangkok hotel room by the maid. Police assume the two men had overdosed on drugs after noticing a mysterious white powder on a desk.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

BANGKOK – October 25, 2012 [Pattaya Daily News]: at 8 P.M., a report that two foreigners had died in a hotel in Ratchadapisek, Meetong, was received by Pol. Capt. Adisak Laodee, the detective officer at Lumpini police station. The detective inspector and police officers rushed to the scene, along with the forensic department officers from Chulalongkorn hospital and the rescue team from Ruamkatanyoo foundation.

The deaths occurred in room 504 on the fifth-floor of the hotel. Police found the bodies of the foreigners in the room. One man was lying on his back near the bed, wearing brown shorts and a black T-shirt. He was identified as Mr. Angus Campbell, age 27, from Australia.

The second man was sitting on a cushion, his back leaning on a wall, wearing light-brown cropped pants and a blue polo shirt. He was identified as Mr. Casamel Stevens, age 31, from Canada. There were no injuries or signs of a beating on their bodies. The men had been dead somewhere between 12 to 24 hours, police estimated.

Police searched the room and found two cans of beer that were partially drunk. On the desk, police also found a white powder that seemed to be a drug, as well as equipment to consume drugs. But the substance of the white powder was still unknown, so the police kept what they found for evidence.

During questioning, the maid told police that on October 24 at 4:15 p.m., she went to knock on the men’s door to clean their room, but they declined and did not want her to enter the room. So she did not see them again. But the next day at their checkout time, the men still had not come out yet. The maid then went to check and knocked on their door, but the men did not answer. So she used the reserve key to open the door, and found they had already died.

Pol. Col. Piyoros said the two bodies had no signs of being hurt or beaten, so he expected that the men had died from overdosing on drugs. However, he will send the bodies to the forensic department of Chulalongkorn hospital to perform autopsies to find the cause of death. The white powder will be sent to the lab to determine its substance .

Photo : Internet   Category : Community News

Comments in News


    

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com

paul