займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

23 July 2013 :: 18:07:13 pm 76535

Tourist’s Hotel Room Goes Up In Flames In Koh Chang

A hotel room in Sai Kaew Beach went up in flames, the tourists that were trapped in burning apartment were all successfully rescued.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

THRAD – July 22,2013 [Pattaya Daily News]; The fire was reported to have broken up at about 07.00 PM at the 3rd floor of the Gold Beach Resort. Local people and tourists around the area called police and firefighters to rescue the people stuck inside
the building.

The cause of the fire has yet to be investigated but specialists suspected that a short-circuit triggered the fire.
Investigators are still on the case in order to determine whether the fire that broke out was an accident or arson.

Photo : Internet   Category : Thailand News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com