Terrorist Counter MeasuresPattaya officials have enforced new rules to try and prevent a terrorist attack happening after the attacks in Bangkok.
PATTAYA – August 19,2015 [PattayaDailyNews]; at Pattaya City Hall, Mr.Chakorn Kanchanawata- chief district of Bang lamung- chaired a conference with concerned sectors consisting of village leaders, operators and reporters about the counter measure to be put in place to prevent a terrorist attack.
Pattaya is an important tourist attraction and attracts thousands of tourists each week; therefore the officials needed to put countermeasure in place to keep everyone safe.
1. Operators, shops, and hotels should not let on if they notice a suspect and should contact the police on 191 or 0-3822-3774 for 24 hour.
2. Should check their CCTV and make sure its working at all times.
3. Soldiers and police need to patrol more and should set up more checkpoints in local areas especially risky places such as gas and petrol stations, famous tourist attractions, restaurants, piers, electrical plants and hospitals.
4. Officers on duty should investigate all incidents reported.
5. Reporters should be careful when reporting the news because so people share and say bad things on internet sites.
6. The official leader should look after any cases that are reported or spotted immediately.