займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

14 April 2014 :: 07:04:20 am 84324

Songkran Reveller Dies From Electrocution

A woman who had been celebrating Songkran decided to clean her pond but as she plugged in an electrical appliance with wet hands she was electrocuted to death.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATUMTHANI – April 12, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 17.30, Pol.Lt.Capt.Terdsak Kotchasak, the detective officer of the shift of Klongluang police station was notified that there was a woman who had been electrocuted to death in a low cost housing project village Klongsam, moo 2, Klongsam, Klongluang, Patumthani, so he went to the crime scene with forensic specialists of Thammasart hospital, and Po Tek Tueng foundation rescuers.

At the crime scene the officers found the deceased a Mrs.Jiratti Muangwong, 56 years old living at the house number 33/246. She was lying on her back near a fish pond and she was soaked with water. The police believe she had been dead for around 4-8 hours.

Upon questioning Mr Terdsak Boonnoon, 39 years old , the son of the deceased he told police that his mom was soaked from throwing water during the Songkran festival, she then went to clean the fish pond and plugged in an electrical appliance with wet hands and was electrocuted to death. The police sent her body for an autopsy at the Thammasart University hospital to find the true cause of death.

Photo : Internet   Category : Thailand News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com