Pattaya Daily News

15 February 2013 :: 17:02:06 pm 87313

Soi Bongkot Hotel Fire Blamed On Faulty Fridge Plug

A fire at a Soi Bongkot hotel forced residents to evacuate from the building, but no one was injured. Firefighters took 30 minutes to extinguish the blaze that caused 200,000 THB in damages. The fire was apparently caused by a refrigerator plug that short circuited in a room while its occupant was out.
Advertise Here

:: http://tinyurl.com/arlnehb :: A fire at a Soi Bongkot hotel forced residents to evacuate from the building, but no one was injured. Firefighters took 30 minutes to extinguish the blaze that caused 200,000 THB in damages. The fire was apparently caused by a refrigerator plug that short circuited in a room while its occupant was out.

Category : News Vdo

Comments in News


    
CAPTCHA Image
*

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com