займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

27 December 2015 :: 09:12:14 am 110132

Short Circuit Causes Fire

A house set on fire after an electrical short circuit, luckily nobody was injured.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

SATTAHIP – December 25,2015 [PattayaDailyNews]; at 16.00 pm Pol.Lt.Udom Simat- inspector of NaJomtien police station- was notified that a house was on fire. After notification the police officers and fire-fighters rushed to the scene.


03 04
05 06


At the scene it took the officers around half an hour to extinguish the fire. Luckily nobody was injured or killed. Upon questioning Mr.Noppong Srisai aged 64 the house owner revealed that he heard a sound like an explosion and rushed to see what had happened and found the house on fire. It’s expected that the cause of fire was a electrical short circuit.


07 08

Reporter : Nattaphummint   Photo : Nattaphummint   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com