займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

11 May 2013 :: 10:05:06 am 74514

Shocking! One Month Old Infant Dies After Drinking Sour Milk

An infant aged only just over one month shocked to death after drinking sour milk.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

SRIRACHA – May 10, 2013 [Pattaya Daily News]; the police of Sriracha Police Station were notified that an infant died in a certain rented house. Police immediately started investigating along with a local rescue team. At the scene, Police met with Mr. Gate, aged 32, a Cambodian national, the father of the infant. Who waited for the Police at the scene to give his testimony.

After starting investigation at the scene, Police found a corpse of an One month old infant, dead on the baby’s bed. Next to the corpse was a milk box and the infant’s feeding bottle. It’s suspected that the infant died just over 3-4 hours ago. Mr. Gate couldn’t hold his tear as he was giving his testimony to the police. On May 8th, the infant’s mother travelled back to Cambodia, her homeland. Making Mr. Gate the only person to watch over the infant.

Up until the day the of the incident, May 9th. Suddenly the infant had symptoms of diarrhea. The father immediately brought the infant to a local clinic. The doctor dispensed drugs for the infant. After consuming the drugs, the infant’s condition was getting better. Mr. Gate felt that it was right to feed his son with milk once again, as he would do as usual. But not long after consuming the milk, the infant went into a shocked state and ultimately died. Mr. Gate then contacted the Police afterwards.

It was suspected that infant went low on energy and was shocked from diarrhea as the milk the infant drank was sour. The reason why the milk was sour is because inside their rented house is no refrigerator of any sort. Which will make the milk go sour quickly. It’s advised that infant should only be breast-feeded or should only consume powdered milk. The Police will now further investigate on the true reason of the infants death.

Photo : Internet   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com