займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

06 April 2012 :: 10:04:08 am 63039

S’hip Freak Accident Mom & Child Electrocuted by Laundry Line

A 29 year-old mother and her 5 year old daughter were electrocuted while she was hanging her laundry. The clothes line was attached between two television antenna poles which had an electric leakage.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

SATTAHIP – April 5, 2012 [Pattaya Daily News]; Pol. Lt. Col. Rattapak Sophap, police station, Chonburi was reported of two deaths from electrocution at rental room # 2/58 Soi Sattahip Sukhumvit 25 km, Sattahip, Chonburi.

Pol. Lt. Col. Rattapak Sophap, detectives and Sawangrojjanathammasatharn Sattahip Foundation teams arrived at the scene. A one story rental building, in the laundry area were two dead bodies; Ms. Chanita Songchom age 29, on the ground, her left hand holding on the torn clothes line; Nada Sanusan or “Mink” age 5, Ms. Chanita’s daughter, was on the ground on top of her mother, her right hand held the same clothes line.

Upon inspection, the police found that the wire was attached between the two television antennas of room # 4, rented by the the deceased and room # 3.

Mr. Sinethong Sanusan, the husband of the victim said that he lived with his wife for more than 7 years and they had one daughter, “Mink” and they had lived in this rental room for more than one year.


Before the incident, at 06.00 he went to work at Baantaotan market by motorbike. He wife and daughter send him off as ususal. During the lunch break he made a phone call to his wife, she said that she will do the laundry before the rain.

Mr. Sinethong got back home, he knocked on the door but no one opened. He sensed that something is not an since he did not have the key he decided climb in through the window. He was shocked to find the dead body of his wife and daughter.

He also said that his wife had used this clothes line several times before being electrocuted.

Pol. Lt. Col. Rattapak Sophap said that the cause of death was from an electric leakage on the clothes line.

The police checked the clothes line and the television antennas but there was no electric leakage. It is assumed that the leakage might come from other causes such as there was no proper ground connection.

The police coordinated with the officer of Sattahip electrical authority to come and inspect the cause of the electric accident.

An autopsy will be performed on the two dead bodies to find the cause of death.

Reporter : Nattaphummint   Photo : Nattaphummint   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com



alan bull