займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

03 April 2008 :: 14:04:09 pm 11632

Sattahip High School Boy Swan-Dives Into Two Feet Of Water Partially Paralysing Himself

A high school student out for the day with nine friends on an excursion to Sattahip Navy Beach on April 2, 2008, dived into waist-high water, injuring his neck and causing partial paralysis. He was rescued by his fellow students and subsequently taken to hospital.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

Initially, the student, Sahaphob Boonsri, (15) nicknamed Ball, from Singsamut School, gave his friends the impression that he was playing possum as he was floating face-down. However, after several minutes, his friends became concerned and, realising he could be unconscious, rescued him from the sea.

Pol.Sub.Lt. Arnon In-Fong, Sattahip Investigator, received an alert from the Emergency Room of Somdet Pranang Jao Sirikit Hospital about the incident and went to investigate. Pol.Sub.Lt. Arnon ascertained that Ball was out of danger, but had injured his neck, causing paralysis to the lower part of his body.

Ball related his story to police, saying he’d knocked himself unconscious when he hit the sea bed and it was only when he came to that he realized he was in hospital. He said he was very grateful to his friends for saving his life.

Reporter : Nattaphummint   Photo : Nattaphummint   Category : Crime News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com