займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

19 November 2014 :: 09:11:01 am 94270

Refrigerator Short Circuit Causes Fire In Restaurant

An electrical short circuit in a refrigerator of a pork blood soup restaurant in Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri province caused around 100,000 THB worth of damage. It took the fire brigade 20 minutes to bring under control.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA– November 18, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 3.30 a.m., Pol.Col. Jirasak Aebfaeng (Inquiry official of Nong Prue police station, Chonburi province) was notified that there was a fire at the “Soi Siri” pork blood soup restaurant which is located at the beginning of Soi 2, Pattanakarn road, Moo 6 Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri province, so he rushed to inspect the scene together with a police team and 3 fire trucks of Nong Prue municipality.


At an incident was a row of houses and the first one which was the restaurant was on fire. The firemen had to break the glass window so they could climb inside to extinguish the fire. It took the fire brigade around 20 minutes to bring the fire under control.The cause of the fire was a refrigerator and the fire had destroyed some of the restaurants tables and chairs, also a television, fan and a microwave.


3 4


Later Mrs. Sirikarn Power, aged 55, who is an owner of the restaurant came to inspect the scene and she said that there was around 100,000 THB worth of damaged. She also added that she had only been open for 1 month. She told the officers that after she closed her restaurant as usual then she went back home when the owner of a beauty shop near her restaurant called her to say it was on fire. Mrs. Sirikarn confirmed that she had just bought the refrigerator after she started selling pork blood.


Initially, the police assumed that the cause of fire might be an electrical short circuit in the refrigerator. However, the police of Nong Prue police station will coordinate with the Forensic Science Police, Section 2, to inspect the scene further.


Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com