займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

19 November 2014 :: 11:11:37 am 94304

Refrigerator Short Circuit Causes Fire In Restaurant

Centara Grand Advertise Here

:: http://tinyurl.com/pzgqge7 :: An electrical short circuit in a refrigerator of a pork blood soup restaurant in Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri province caused around 100,000 THB worth of damage. It took the fire brigade 20 minutes to bring under control.

Category : News Vdo

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com