займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

03 March 2010 :: 15:03:58 pm 14541

Raging Fire Completely Destroys Family Home in Pattaya

Early on Wednesday morning a raging fire completely destroyed a 2-storey family home in Pattaya. Fire crews believe that the fire may have started from an electrical fault in an old refrigerator that was on the ground floor of the building.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

Pattaya 3rd March 2010 [Pattaya Daily News] At approximately 1.40 am Police Lieutenant Colonel Preecha Sumrit, Pattaya Police Investigator was informed of a house fire at 279/24  Soi. Naklua 27-29, Soi Roy Lung, Naklua, Banglamung. The Police, along with Pattaya Relief Officers and 5 fire engines rushed to the scene to investigate the incident.

A two storey house constructed of cement and wood was found to be well alight by the time they arrived with the fire raging through both floors. It took firemen one hour to douse the flames, leaving the property and its contents completely destroyed.  The value of the damage to the property and its contents was estimated to be approximately one million Baht.

Mr. Niyom Boonying [62] the landlord, told police that before the incident occurred, he went to open the restaurant situated across the road from the house, where his daughter [30] and grand children of four and six years old were sleeping along with one other relative on the second floor.

During the time Mr. Booying was sleeping, his daughter phoned to inform him of the fire which had started on the first floor of the house.  It was discovered that a spark from an old beverage fridge had started the fire which had apparently been faulty.  Mr. Boonying rushed around, making sure everyone had vacated the building once the emergency services had been informed. Fortunately no one was injured and the police filed the evidence presuming the fire was caused through a fault from the fridge, which resulted in the property being totally destroyed.

Reporter : PDN staff   Photo : PDN staff   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com