займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

15 September 2015 :: 20:09:45 pm 107375

Phone Charger Causes Fire

Centara Grand Advertise Here

:: http://goo.gl/VYsNMm :: A room in a 4 storey apartment burst into flames after a phone charger which had been left in short circuited while the owner was out.

Category : News Vdo

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com