займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

28 July 2015 :: 08:07:19 am 105596

Phone Call Fire

A house in Pattaya went up in flames after the owner went to answer the phone and left a pan of hot oil on the stove.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – July 26,2015 [PattayaDailyNews]; at 22.00 pm Pol.Lt.Col.Saney Yodroongrueng-inspector of Nong Prue police station- was notified that a house was on fire. After notification the police officers, firemen and a rescue team rushed to the scene.


At the scene the officers found a house and the kitchen was on fire. It took the fire brigade 30 minutes to bring it under control and the damage was expected to be around 100,000 baht.


003 004


Ms Kakanang Saekow aged 43 who is the house owner said she was heating some oil to cook some chicken when the phone rang. Whilst on the phone she could smell burning and rushed back to find the kitchen on fire. She was really frightened and shouted for help and a neighbour tried to extinguish the fire. However, the fire was too strong so the called the fire brigade.

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com