Pattaya Warehouse On FireA warehouse storing energy booster in Pattaya was on fire. It’s expected that the cause of fire is electrical short circuit.
PATTAYA – April 14,2016 [PattayaDailyNews]; at 11.00am Pol Lt Sombat Kaewmoonsuk- deputy inspector of Pattaya police- was notified that the blaze broke out on a warehouse in Soi Paneadchang road. After notification the police officers had contacted firemen and rescue team. Four firetrucks had been also sent to the scene.
A single floor warehouse was on severe fire with the sound of bottle cracking; therefore, the officer had spent around half an hour to extinguish the fire. Those bystanders were staring the incident.
The eyewitness told the officer that she was eating lunch with her husband then she heard explosion from the warehouse before the huge group of smoke appeared.
The warehouse owner Somsak Manoonthamporn aged 63 revealed that he was watching his men working, then someone shouted that the warehouse was on fire. He suddenly ran to his warehouse but he couldn’t do anything because the blaze extremely broke out. As a result, he decided to notify the officer. Those 2,000 boxes of energy booster was entirely burned and it’s expected the damage cost is about 952,000 baht.
Pattaya police initially expected that the cause of fire is the short circuit at circuit breaker due to the hot weather. However, they would have to investigate the case further.