займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

11 February 2015 :: 08:02:23 am 98307

Pattaya Construction Worker Electrocutes Himself

A male construction worker who was working on some electric wires in a house electrocuted himself. The rescuers performed CPR on him before sending him to hospital.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – February 10,2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 12.00 p.m. the radio centre officers of Sawang Boriboon Tharmma Satharn Rescue Foundation, Pattaya city, were notified that a male had been severely injured by an electric shock. The incident occurred at house no. 78/12, which is located in Chok Chai Garden Home 4 village, Moo 5 Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri province, so the rescuers rushed to inspect the scene.


At the incident the officers found Mr. Witsanu Kritsana, aged 18 who was unconscious so the rescuers performed Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) on him for 5 minutes before rushing him to Banglamung hospital.


3 4


Upon questioning Mr. Sutthina Koomkhokkhuad, aged 22, who is the uncle of the injured man told the police that before incident occurred he and his nephew (Mr. Witsanu) were renovating the house and Mr. Witsanu was putting some electrical wires in and electrocuted himself so he called the rescue services.

Reporter : Samart   Photo : Samart   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com