займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

05 February 2010 :: 11:02:25 am 12383

Pattaya’s Jomtien 2nd Road Completed Within 2 Months

A Pattaya City Hall congress meeting on Thursday announced the impending completion of the Jomtien 2nd Road construction. After over 2 years of work Pattaya officials assured that the construction was now 75% complete with the remaining work to be completed by mid-2010.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

Pattaya, the 4th of February 2010 [Pattaya Daily News]: At the recent conference, Pattaya City Congressman Mr. Chusak Sriwajnapong questioned city officials, including Mayor Ittiphol Khunpluem, in regards to the progress of Jomtien 2nd road construction and an expected completion date.

Mayor Ittiphol Khunpluem announced that the development of Jomtien 2nd Road and land acquisition in the area was allocated an adequate budget through the Road & Town Planning Department. Mr. Khunpluem revealed that the original time frame was given for successful completion of the Jomtien 2nd Road for 2010 and if constructions continue to proceed at the present rate the development will be completed by mid-2010.


With traffic issues persisting to occur at the overpass junction on Thappraya Road the Jomtien 2nd Road is needed urgently. At present the traffic jam that is caused at the current road-works between Thepprasit and Pratamnak Road junctions is causing a related traffic backup in peek hours at the overpass junction. Pattaya Road & Town Planning Department has moved to assure officials that the construction of the 2nd road between Jomtien and Pratamnak Road is now 75% completed with the remaining 25% to be completed within the next two months.

Further to the reconditioning and expansion of the 2nd road between Pratamnak Road and Jomtien, the issue of the new 2nd road extension between Jomtien and Chaiyapruk Road was also discussed at the council meeting. The Road & Town Planning Department explained that construction on this part of the new Jomtien 2nd Road was being held up by various failures in the expropriation of the land needed to complete the bypass. A budget of 140 million baht had been allocated for the expropriation however; various landlords have been un-contactable and have not signed the sales agreements for varying reasons. An official noted that there were still approximately 20 agreements still unsigned. In conclusion, Pattaya City Hall announced that they are willing to extend the budget in order for construction to be completed sooner, if necessary.

Reporter : Yanwarrut   Photo : Yanwarrut   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com

La liaison routière Second Road – Jomtien devrait être terminer mi-2010 « Pattaya-Thaïlande


Hugh Jorgan