займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

11 June 2011 :: 13:06:37 pm 54878

Old Air-Con May Cause House Fire

A rented house was on fire, which was believed to be caused by an old broken air-conditioner.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

Banglamung 11 June 2011 [Pattaya Daily News]: At 0:30 a.m. Banglamung Police was informed of a fire at a rented house in Sukaim Village, Nong Prue.

The Disaster Prevention and Mitigation of Nongprue rescue team and assisting neighbours broke down the front entrance to extinguish the fire.

According to the neighbours, the tenants had already left the house and belongings before the fire began.

It took approximately 10 minutes to extinguish the fire, a fireman said adding that furniture and some properties were burned.

The tenant, Nuttawat Puanmula, 28 said after his girlfriend and he left the house, he heard his house was on fire.

Nuttawat believed the cause of fire was due to the electrical burn of an old air-conditioner.

Reporter : Kampee   Photo : Kampee   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com