займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

30 May 2008 :: 16:05:17 pm 11281

Two Mystery Men Dump A Dead Man In Front Of Sattahip Rescue Office

Officials found a dead male body in front of Sattahip Rescue Office, located on the side of Sukhumvit Road on May 29,2008. The victim had a broken skull and jaw, a torn ear and a broken neck. His wife told police that she‘d received a mysterious phone call to inform her that her husband had fallen out of a coconut tree and had broken his neck; he was now dead and his body had been left in front of Sukhumvit Rescue Office and then the individual hung up the phone.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

At 5pm, on May 29, Pol.Lt.Col. Rerngsak Sukjaruen, Sattahip investigator, Chonburi, was notified by Mr. Nantachai Chur-prom (32), a Bangsaray rescue volunteer, that he had found a dead body placed on a marble bench outside his office. Pol.Col.Suthee Boonkrong, Sattahip Superintendent, Pol.Maj.Wanchai Thumthong, Sattahip Investigator, along with Sawangrojanathamasatien rescue, went to investigate and duly found the dead body, who was later identified as Mr. Apidet Garoonkorn aka Da (26). He had recently been living in Bang Saray, but was originally from Rayong province.

Mr. Apidet was wearing blue jeans and a round-neck T-shirt. There were constant streams of blood pouring from his ears and skull. Police also found bruises on the face, looking as if he’d been hit with a hard object.

Mrs. Anchalee Wongduer (24), his pregnant wife, and relatives later told police that they suspected that Mr. Apidet could have been killed because he was insulting and had created many enemies. Mr. Nantachai, the witness, said that, whilst on duty at the rescue office, he had seen two teenagers on a black and red Honda Wave carrying the deceased, which stopped in front of the rescue office. Both of them had carried the body and put on the bench then rode away quickly. Mr. Nantachai said he tried to call them but they did not respond.

Mrs. Anchalee told police of the mystery phone call to tell her that her husband had fallen out of a coconut tree and was now dead outside the rescue office. She said she tried to call them back but there was no answer. She didn’t know whether the mystery caller was a well-intentioned person or criminal.

Pol.Col. Suthee told reporters that he was not convinced that it was a murder case because of the way the body had been left. He regarded it more of a question of fear than a killing. The mysterious phone call to the wife could have been real because the deceased had a habit of climbing up coconut trees to pick coconuts to eat. It was possible that the guy had just fallen off the tree and the witnesses had tried to take the injured man to his relatives, but the man had died on the way. The witnesses might have been afraid of being accused, so put the dead man outside the office. Investigations continue.

Reporter : Nattaphummint   Photo : Nattaphummint   Category : Crime News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com