займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

03 November 2007 :: 13:11:31 pm 40162


The owner of the Gan-Eng Karaoke bar allegedly grabbed a .22 caliber gun and shot and killed two men in retaliation for attacking his brother. One man died in the shop and the other died on the way to the hospital. A stray bullet ricocheted off the window of a customer’s car. The customer was sitting in the car and using his phone at the time. Fortunately it didn’t penetrate the window.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

On 3 November 2007, at 2 AM, Police Captain Akachai Moollee, an investigator from Sattahip, Chonburi, was notified by Mr. Wisit Duangtim, or “Kai” (26), that his friends, Mr. Tai and Mr. Hin had been shot. One of them was killed immediately and the other had died on the way to the hospital. The incident occurred at Gan-Eng Karaoke bar, which is located in a four story shop house, at 187/23 Moo 5, Sattahip, on Sukhumvit Route 3 (Sattahip-Rayong).
Deputy Superintendent Police Lieutenant Colonel Siam-rat Roongrueng and an investigation team, along with Sawang –Rojanathamasathan Rescue rushed to the scene. Police found Mr. Garoon Soisuwan, or Tai (43), from Sattahip, dead from a gunshot wound in front of the bar next to the karaoke machine. A .22 caliber bullet went into his left side of the rib. The other shooting victim was Mr. Hin. He was also shot in the left side of the rib. Rescuers transferred him to the emergency room at Pra-nangchao Sirikit Hospital, but doctors were unable to save his life.

Mr. Wisit Duangtim, nickname “Kai”, a friend of the two dead men, told police that Mr. Tai and Mr. Hin were “yes men” for Mr. Jaru Lueng-ton, leader of Sattahip, Moo 7 district. He and his two friends went to a party at Sing-samut School. Mr. Anan Phung-jan, (39), owner of Gan-Eng Karaoke called and asked Mr. Tai and five other friends, a total of four men and two women, to come and have drinks at Kua-Esan. The invitees were Mr. Tai, Mr. Hin, Mr. Num, Miss Saowalak, Miss Karjana and himself. They ended up at Gan Eng Karaoke for nightcaps. Mr. Anan, the owner, arranged for them to sit on the second floor and provided them with free ice and soda. Mr. Kai said that he and the two ladies went outside during the shooting and did not witness it.

Police questioned two other witnesses in the shop, Major Rakchart Sangket (35) and Sergeant Major Manit Maaksri (35), who were customers on the ground floor next to the entrance. They heard the gunshots emanating from the second floor. During the shooting, Sergeant Major Rakchart was sitting in his car, using his mobile phone, when a bullet hit the left door window, but did not penetrate it. If it had, he might have been shot. He did not know who the shooter was because a karaoke machine blocked his view of the scene.

Police interrogated Mr. Anan Phung-jan, the karaoke bar owner, who is also an employee of the Navy Artillery. Mr. Anan confessed that he shot Mr. Tai and Mr. Hin because they had attacked his brother, Mr. Amnat Phung-jan, or Lek (37) in the shop. Although Mr. Anan was a friend of both Mr. Tai and Mr. Hin, he was furious that they had attacked his younger brother. So, Mr. Anan went up to the fourth floor to get his gun and fatally shot the two men.

Reporter : Nattaphummint   Photo : Nattaphummint   Category : Crime News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com