01 Jan 2016 , 12:00am [61653 views]
Majestic Residence is a definite choice for those who want both the serenity of a beachside resort and the convenience of city life.
Adress :: 366 Moo12, Soi Kaopratamnak, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Contact :: Kay Smillie
Email :: email@example.com Site :
Mobile :: 085-241-4370 Tel : Fax :
|1.||Modern 5* Village Manager||25,000||many|
|The two positions may be combined to meet the needs/requirements of Majestic Residence Owners Association.
This is a new position being created to effectively manage the legal aspects, budget, expenditure and the day to day running of Majestic Residence.
Reporting to the management committee of \"Majestic Residence Owners Association\".
Juristic Person – Majestic Residence
A legal entity that is recognized by law as the subject of rights and duties other than a natural person (human being).
In Thailand a juristic person can come into existence only by virtue of the civil and commercial code or other laws (section 65 civil and commercial code).
Manager – Majestic Residence
Carry out day to day management duties of staff and utilities to ensure the smooth efficient running of Majestic Residence.
The ideal candidate – “Shall” have no commercial interest in Majestic Residence.
The ideal candidate - Preferably not residing within Majestic Residence.
Ability to be totally objective and impartial working towards the best interest of Majestic Residence and to assist in transforming our village into a 5* residence for the right cost within a set budget.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Proven Graduate education.
• Proven knowledge of Thailand’s legal system and Thai law.
• Clear understanding of the role of Juristic Person.
• Clear understanding of the role of Manager – Modern 5* Village - Majestic Residence.
• Proven proficiency in Thai and English language both verbal and written.
On application candidates to provide:
• Provide a copy up to date “CV” Curriculum Vitae.
• Provide two hand written letters one Thai and one English language outlining working experience and to give us a brief insight into your own personality and how others see you.
• Your brief understanding of the job that you are applying for, and if successful how will Majestic benefit from employing you.
• A list of the work experience and skills that you already have to perform the job that you are applying for.
Flexible working hours:
The successful applicant will need a flexible approach to working hours.
Monday to Friday and weekend working are required.
Out of hours working is required.
Travel may be required from time to time e.g. Lawyers Office, Suppliers premises etc.
For More information and a more detailed job description please contact:
\"Majestic Residence Management Committee\"
Khun Kay Smillie - Office number 2 Majestic Residence.