Raimon Land Public Company Limited
13 Jul 2015 , 12:00am [6600 views]
Raimon Land Public Company Limited was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand since 1994 and is focused on developing luxury property developments in inner – city Bangkok and resort destinations in
Adress :: 62 The Millennia Tower, 22/F, Unit 2201-3, Langsuan Road, Lumpini Pathumwan, Bangkok
Contact :: K.Teeraporn
Email :: Site : http://www.raimonland.com
Mobile :: Tel : 02-651-9601 Fax :
|Purpose of the job
- Provide high quality efficient customer services.
- Point of contract and customer services on- site.
- Assist with managing client foot traffic on- site.
- Responsible for Reservation and Contract administration.
- Manage payments and receipts.
- Responsible sales administration.
- Manage and coordinate client requests and feedback between site and Head Office.
- Support Head Office Operations.
- CRM Executive is located at Unixx Sales office and dedicated to be point of customer services on- site.
- Responsible for executing contracts in timely manner.
- CRM Executive responds to the clients’ enquiries and requests. If CRM Executive doesn’t have the -immediate solution then she/ he discusses with manager or senior manager.
- CRM Executive is required to support other projects and head office operation when necessary.
- Client profile in the system responsibility of the CRM executive at the time of executing contracts and must be constantly updating and renewing client profile information in the system.
- Entering all correct data and on- going cases and its status of the corresponding client in the system is responsibility of CRM executive.
- At least Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Good team player.
- The ability to lead and demonstrate a “can do” attitude.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in client relations field.
- Ability to work in MS office.
- Well organized and good understanding of responsibility.
- Good understanding of legal terms and contracts.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English.
- Have strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- To be able to work under pressure and deadline.