Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
13 Jul 2015 , 12:00am [6190 views]
The Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is Asias 2nd Hard Rock Hotel (No.4 in the world), reputed as the worlds leading entertainment hotel concept. The colorful American Pop art interior of the hotel was a breat
Adress :: 429 Moo 9, Pattaya 2 Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Email :: firstname.lastname@example.org Site : http://careers.hplhotels.com/career.asp
Mobile :: Tel : 0-3842 8755 Fax : 0-3842 8059
|1.||Spa Receptionist / Spa Therapist||10,000 - 20,000||many|
- To provide unique, memorable and professional service to every guests reflecting the image of Rock n’ Roll and relax
- To be always extend friendly and caring service to every guest that walks through our door
- To provide information regarding the hotel’s facilities and services
- To provide massage facial and nail care treatment
- To advise guests on massage oils and types of treatment
- To provide service in accordance with established standards operating procedures
- Know your role in case of emergency.
- Control and maintain the audiovisual equipment in the spa.
- Ensure therapy rooms are clean and tidy according to the standard.
- Replenish therapy room supplies when required.
- Collect clean and clear soiled linen in accordance with procedures.
- Advise Guests on massage oils and types of treatment.
- Report all incidents, lost & found and read the logbook.
- Implement opening and closing duties in spa area in accordance with standards.
- Provide service in accordance with established standards (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Female, THAI Nationality Age not over 35 years.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Words and PowerPoint Presentation, Hotel software - would be advantage.
- At least 1 year in a similar position either in four or five star hotel.
- Graduate in any filed and possesses Spa Therapy diploma/certificates (Minimum 30 hrs. required)
- Ability in leading, guiding , training, and motivating team members.
- Enthusiastic service-oriented attitude with good interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing & cheerful personality with self-confidence.
- Posses strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent English communication skills – non negotiable.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self and others.
Ability to handle all kind of challenges, especially with foreigner.
If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.