Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Limited
13 Jul 2015 , 12:00am [7382 views]
\"Together We Aim To Product Motorcycles Of The Highest Quality\" Triumph Motorcycles is a British company with over 110 years of history. Our motorcycles are designed and developed in the UK by a
Adress :: Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, 700/801, Moo 1, Tambon Panthong, Amphur Pantong, Chonburi 20160
Email :: email@example.com Site : http://www.triumph.co.uk
Mobile :: Tel : 0-3845-6500 Fax : 0-3845-4930
|1.||IT Technician Support||-||many|
1. Action requests for IT Support received by the Triumph Thailand IT Helpdesk and allocated to them by IT Supervisor.
2. Prioritise and action requests for IT support based upon the likely impact on the business.
3. Ensure that all work is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Take proactive approach to implementing long term solutions to issues raised.
5. Keep the documentation for all IT Helpdesk processes up to date.
6. Suggest ways to improve the IT Helpdesks ability and performance.
7. Liaise and communicate with other members of the IT Department to ensure that the Department operates as a single unit.
1. A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or IT Related.
2. Knowledge and can solve basic problem in PC hardware, Windows, MS-Office and Network.
3. Have service mind, Patient and Problem solving
4. Able to command of English.
5. Can work at Night Shift.
If you would like to join a dynamic British company that is firmly established inThailand, please send your application (English version only)