JAC Recruitment Eastern Seaboard
30 Jun 2015 , 12:00am [5329 views]
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India. In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recru
Adress :: 4/222, 5th Floor, Harbor Mall, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road, T. Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Email :: email@example.com , jacesb@ Site : www.jac-recruitment.co.th
Mobile :: Tel : 038-491-556 Fax :
|1.||Facility Management Manager||50,000 – 55,000||many|
- Provide leadership to facility management team focusing on continuous improvement and management of tactical and strategic operational activities and supporting 99.99% or higher availability
- Oversee staff to ensure operational plans, policies, procedures are adhered to and are consistent with the overall goals and objectives
- Partner with other departments, customers and vendors to ensure the highest levels of 24x7 system availability and reliability to exceed defined Service Level Agreement
- Stay current on technological evolution and make recommendations for continuous system improvements and energy efficiency
- Maintain a high level of safety awareness and operations. Identify hazardous conditions and operations and recommend appropriate actions to correct or eliminate the hazards.
- Define, track and report on Key Performance Indicators for facility management operations
- Manage the operational relationships and negotiate service and maintenance agreements with vendors and service providers
- Mentor team members, and ensure that they are trained to keep the operations in a world class manner
- Knowledge of technical support of mechanical and electrical system infrastructure (E.G. Building structures, electrical distribution systems, fire suppression systems, UPS, Diesel generators, Chiller, Building Management System, Physical security etc.) and IT skills. This role will have experience maintaining configuring and/or troubleshooting large scale infrastructure equipment’s in a Datacenter environment
- Good leadership and interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Possess service minded and problem solving skills
- Quick learner, high responsibility, self-motivated, excellent team spirit and willing to work hard
- Thai Male, age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- Has experience in Management level at least for 3 years in industry or building place.
- Strong Knowledge in Machines installation and Maintenance.
- Knowhow about Energy saving & Law will be advantage.
- Good command in English (Japanese is preferable).
Salary: 50,000-55,000 THB Depend on Experience
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.