MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
30 Jun 2015 , 12:00am [4305 views]
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is
Adress :: Sriracha, Chonburi
Contact :: Rapeeporn
Email :: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org Site : www.mriww.co.th
Mobile :: 089-922-8112 Tel : Fax :
|1.||Employee Relation Manager (Negotiable)||-||many|
|Our client is one of the global leading Automotive and Electronics manufacturing firm. They have established in Thailand for more than 20 years with largest factories and operations in the east of Thailand and the regional head office for Asia Pacific in Thailand. They are constantly exploring new frontiers of technology to evolve products that are not just the top brand but the only one of its kind.
They are now looking for an Employee Relation Manager. And we need someone who is hands on and result-oriented and who can work independently.
- Advise managers on disciplinary issues including misconduct, policy practice violations, corrective actions, and termination. Review involuntary terminations and disciplinary decisions for fairness, consistency and potential legal liability.
- Analyze existing and planned corporate employee policies, practices and initiatives to assess effect on employees and to promote internal and external. Recommend policy and practice changes based on internal trends and competitive benchmarking.
- Provide training and mentoring to employees and managers on performance management, conflict resolution and other related topics.
- Investigate, assess and recommend resolutions to employee relations issues through various means, including company action and direct contact from department manager or other
- Responsible for labor dispute case management, analysis, tracking, documentation and trending and will consider process improvements, interventions or remedial actions as a result.
- Responsible for ensuring and monitoring compliance with Company policies and procedures via interpretation and communication to company employees and managers.
- Establish metrics and measures of ER success that are aligned to business outcomes and Perform other relate duties as required
- Thai Nationals, Male or Female.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Business management, Human Resources or Social Science.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in human resources function and at least 5-7 years in an employee’s relations role - -preferably in an electronics factory environment.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding in Thai Labor laws and regulations.
- Knowledge in Labor situation and networks.
- Excellent in interpersonal relationship.
- Good communicate in English and strong in leadership skill.
Competitive salary and compensation package, including benefit package and career opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please e-mail your CV (in MS Word format only), stating your current and expected salary and refer the position as Employee Relation Manager