займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

18 December 2010 :: 14:12:19 pm 47858

Japanese Woman Dies After Fall From North Pattaya Condominium

A 65-year-old Japanese woman died shortly after falling from the 8th floor of a condominium in North Pattaya. Police do not suspect foul play.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

Pattaya, 18 December 2010 (PDN): At 9.30 pm on Friday, Lieutenant Wirat Tehtthong, a Banglamung police investigator, was notifed that a person had fallen from a high building in North Pattaya. Police and a rescue team were immediately dispatched to the Siam Painthouse Condominiunm 3, located at 442, Soi 16, Pattaya-Nalua road.

On arrival at the 12-storey building officials found the dead body of Mrs. Noboko Wachida [65], a Japanese national. She was lying face up on the ground, and was wearing blue jeans and no top. She had suffered trauma to her waist and left leg. A white shirt was found near her body and a pink overcoat was found hanging on an air condition compressor on a second floor balcony. Mr. Yoshikasu Wachida [67], her husband, was crying beside her body and was trying to prevent the media from taking pictures and video.

In the couple’s room, no. 802B on the 8th floor, the police found no signs of foul play.

Mrs. Anong, Lumlor [65], the condo gardener, told police that the Japanese couple had been living together in the condo for about 1 year [since 29th August 2009] and she said the couple never argued and it seemed as if they loved each other very much. Apparently, Mrs. Wachida had recently been suffering with health problems and had been spending time in hospital.

On the day of the incident, Mrs. Anong was working in the garden nearby when she heard the thud of a heavy item falling to the ground which she thought might be an air-con compressor. She went to look and was shocked to discover the body of Mrs. Wachida. She was seriously injured, and her breathing was slow and shallow. Mr. Wachida arrived shortly afterwards and tended to his wife. The rescue services were immediately notified but Mrs Wachida died before they arrived

The police speculate that Mrs. Wachida may have been suffering from depression and decided to take her own life. However, her body was sent to Bangkok for autopsy and the japanese embassy informed.

Reporter : Yanwarrut   Photo : Yanwarrut   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com

ken shabby



Bob Jr.


Chris Nui