займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

02 April 2013 :: 13:04:29 pm 73513

Huay Yai Vendor Electrocuted By Canal Fence

A 33-year-old coconut vendor was killed after accidentally touching an electrified fence along a canal bordering rice fields. The fence was guarding the rice from buffaloes and cows. The fence owner might be prosecuted.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – April 1, 2013 [Pattaya Daily News]; At 10 p.m. a report of a man being killed by electric shock was received by Pol. Capt. Saijai Khamjulla, investigation police on duty, Huay Yai police station. The rescue officers of Sawangboribultharmmasatharn Pattaya foundation were dispatched to the scene along with police.

The incident occurred in Soi Hua Sai, on the side of Huay Yai canal, Moo 1 Tambon Huay Yai, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province.

The Huay Yai canal is a dry canal located between 20 rais of rice fields. Arriving officers walked along the canal for about 100 meters until they found the corpse of Mr. Prayuth Eam-sawat, age 33, a resident of Tambon Huay Yai.

The victim wore only green shorts and was lying face up, and there were burn marks on his two wrists. Officers also found a pair of slippers belonging to the victim that fell on the side of the canal.

Ms. Malee Eam-sawat, age 30, the victim’s younger sister, said she had been working at the Mimoza Pattaya, a tourism attraction opposite the Ambassador hotel, when she was informed by the neighbors that they found the corpse of her elder brother at the side of Huay Yai canal.

She said her elder brother sold coconuts in the market, and after finishing work, he would walk to visit his friend living at the corner of the rice field, and had to walk across the canal.

Pol. Capt. Saijai Khamjulla revealed that for the cause of the death, police assumed that Mr. Prayuth was walking across the canal to see his friend, who was not so far away on the opposite site of the canal.

But during his walking Mr. Prayuth slipped on the path, and had used his two hands to grab the electric fencing to break his fall, but received a fatal jolt. The fence had an electric current of 220 voltage to guard against buffaloes and cows from eating the rice.

Police will restrain the owner of the electric fence, Mrs. Samneang Khaokaew, age 40, to investigate and prosecute further according to the law.

Reporter : Samart   Photo : Samart   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com