займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

03 February 2011 :: 13:02:54 pm 49754

House Ignited Celebrating Year of the Rabbit

A local man lit incense sticks to celebrate Chinese New Year but forgot to extinguish them, resulting in a fire in the house.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

Pattaya 2nd February 2011 [Pattaya Daily News], At 11.00, Police Lieutenant Tarathep Dtupanit, Police Station Pattaya, was notified of a fire in a commercial building 33/64, next to the Beautiful Opticians, and “Nithiwat” gold and diamond store, in the middle of soi Bua khao , Pattaya Klang Moo 9 Nongphrue Banglamung Chonburi.

The building affected is a 4-storey commercial house, the ground floor being a booth for foreigners to exchange money The service however had not yet opened. The fire was momentarily bursting out when the officials arrived, from behind the commercial building, which is a house right behind the commercial building, belonging to the owner of the commercial building. The fire was raging out extremely quickly, shocking the surrounding business buildings. The Rescue Foundation Pattaya came with 2 fire trucks, extinguishing the fire and blocking the roads for safety of the by passing people and for the convenience in the fire service.

It took the firemen only 10 minutes to extinguisdh the fire. After that the officials investigated the damage done and it was found that not much had caught fire.

Mr Wisut Phoncharoenkij, 30, owner of the building, he said that he let the currency exchange booth for rent the front of his building while he resided in his house as before. In the morning Mr. Wisut had lit incense for the Chinese New Year and said his prayers. He did not extinguish the incense sticks because he did not think any harm could be caused by them. After that he went out, and later on received a phone call from the business next to his, the Beautiful Opticians, that there was a fire in his house. Mr. Wisut immediately notified the fire fighters and returned to his house. Fortunately only little damage was caused.

Reporter : Kampee   Photo : Kampee   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com