займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

07 September 2012 :: 14:09:08 pm 66392

German kills himself after fight with Thai wife

A 56-year-old German man living in Suphanburi left his house after a violent argument with this Thai wife and her family. He escaped in his pickup truck to Pattaya, where he later committed suicide by hanging himself in a rented apartment.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – September 6, 2012 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 2 p.m., a notice of a foreigner committing suicide was received by Pol. Capt. Jeerasak Aebphaeng, investigation on duty, Banglamung police station, Nong Preusub branch, Chonburi province.

He rushed to the scene with a police team and the rescue officer of the Pattaya Sawangboribulthammasathan foundation.

The suicide occurred at room 303 of P.K. Apartment at 252/137 Soi Sukhumvit 79, south Pattaya, Moo 13 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung.

Police found the man’s body in the balcony behind the room, in a sitting position, wearing a grey shirt and blue shorts. An electric cord had been tied around his neck and was pulled tight to the base of an air compressor.

His body had begun decomposing, with his face turning dark green and bleeding from his mouth. There was a bad smell all over the area.

Nearby on a table were a drinking glass, a bottle of liquor, cigarettes and a bottle of soda. There was also a notebook computer in the room that was programmed to play a modern song. Police didn’t find anything else unusual or in disarray.

The dead man was later identified as Mr. Siegfried Kosbue, age 56, from Germany.

Police questioned the apartment manager, Mrs. Kularb Pholnakhu, age 45. She said that Mr. Siegfried had rented the room for only six days.

Mrs. Kularb was later informed by a tenant in room 302, Mrs. Hongfah Mayeuhage, age 38, that she could hear a song being repeatedly played for two days in Mr. Sigfried’s room. Other tenants reported seeing the back door of his room being left open for two days.

So Mrs. Kularb used the spare key to open his front door, and found that Mr. Siegfried had committed suicide by tying the electric cord around his neck, so she notified the police.

Pol. Capt. Jeerasak Aebphaeng then made a phone call to contact Mr. Siegfried’s wife, Mrs. Urai Kosbue age 40.

Mrs. Urai, burst out crying at the news of her husband’s suicide. She tearfully told police that she and Mr. Siegfried were married and had lived together for 3 years in a house at Amphur Danchang, Suphanburi.

However, on the night of August 31, Mr. Siegfried got drunk and had a violent quarrel with her. He also scolded her 19-year-old son and used a stick of wood to hit her son’s head until the stick broke.

So her elder sister forbade him and threatened him to notify the police to arrest him.

This made Mr. Seigfried scared, so he took his clothes into the pickup truck and drove away from the house. But she didn’t think her husband would escape to Pattaya and commit suicide.

The police made daily notes for evidence. They assumed the cause of death was Mr. Siegfried feeling hurt with his wife, so he drank liquor, and then tied the electric cord around his neck to commit suicide.

Because it was a foreigner’s death, police sent Mr. Seigfried’s body to the Institute of Forensic Medicine at the police hospital to perform an autopsy to find the exact cause of death.

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com