займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

23 August 2015 :: 15:08:11 pm 106523

Gas Tank Explodes

A boy was lucky to escape with his life after a gas tank exploded in the kitchen.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA-21st August- [PattayaDailyNews] at 13.30 pm Pol.Lt.Col.Peerapat Sornbuddee- deputy superintenent of Nong Prue police station- was notified about a house fire. After notification the police officers and fire fighters rushed to the scene.


At the scene the officers found a one storey house with flames coming out of the kitchen wind. It took the fire brigade 20 minutes to bring the fire under control.


Upon inspecting the scene the officers found that the cause of the fire was a gas leak; therefore, the officers unplugged the gas in order to drain the gas in the tank.


003 004


Upon questioning Mr.Nantanon Nanudorn aged 9 he said that he and his parents just came back from Belgium and they had stayed in the house for a couple months. He was in the bed room next to the kitchen then Mrs.Naninpa Nanudorn aged 28 who was his mother turn on the gas stove to warm the food before she went out.


Later he heard a sound like bomb which woke him up and he found a lot of smoke and fire coming out of the kitchen so he ran for help from his neighbour.


Initially, the police officers contacted Mrs.Ninapha to inform her about the incident.

Reporter : Yanwarrut   Photo : Yanwarrut   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com