Pattaya Daily News

14 May 2011 :: 16:05:57 pm 53735

Gas Leak Forced Evacuation Of Hotel Staffs And Guests

Hong Resident Hotel staffs and guests were evacuated after a suspicious gas leak was reportedly coming from level three of the six-storey building.
Advertise Here

Pattaya, 14 May 2011 [Pattaya Daily News]: At 6.00 a.m. the Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Unit Staff and the Rescue Foundation rushed to Hong Residence Hotel after a hotel employee reported a suspicious gas leak coming from one of the guest rooms.

Over 20 people, guests or staffs were immediately evacuated from the six storey building situated on Beach Road, the officer said.

The police searched the building and located the gas leak coming from third floor in room 301.

The foul odour was like pepper spray that caused a burning sensation to the face and eyes upon exposure, an officer reported.

The police searched the room but could not find the source of the gas smell or the guests of the room.

According to the hotel employee, the tourist who checked in room 301 had an intense argument with a Thai woman earlier.

Sometimes after their argument, he suddenly noticed the gas smell coming from their room and immediately called the police department, the hotel staff reported.

Fortunately nobody was injured in this incident, an officer commented

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


    
CAPTCHA Image
*

The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com

judy