займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

24 September 2015 :: 08:09:48 am 107710

Fridge Causes House Fire

A fridge which was left plugged in short circuited causing a house on fire while the owners were upcountry.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA – September 23rd 2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 3.00 a.m., Pol.Maj. Theethat Daroonjan (Inquiry official of Nong Prue police station, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri province) was notified that there was a house fire in Soi Sukhumvit Pattaya 87 (Soi Nong Krabok) so he rushed to the scene together with a rescue team.


003 004


At the scene the officers found a 2-storey townhouse which was on fire. It took the officers around 20 minutes to bring the fire under control. From inspecting the house the officers found out that the source of the fire was that the fridge had short circuited. The police then recorded the incident and sent in the forensic science police to check the real cause of the fire.


005 006


Reporter : Amnoychai Malila   Photo : Amnoychai Malila   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com