займы честное слово миг кредит отзывы лайм займ отзывы

Pattaya Daily News

09 June 2017 :: 10:06:41 am 119929

Foreign Man Accidentally Electrocuted

Foreigner was accidentally electrocuted while fixing pump in backyard.
Centara Grand Advertise Here

PATTAYA-7 June-[PattayaDailyNews]; at 18.00pm Pol Maj Col Jeerasak Abfang, inspector of NongPrue police station, was notified that a foreigner was electrocuted dead in a house. Police officers and rescue team were suddenly sent to the scene.


At the location the officers found a body of Mr Petrus Gerardus Maria aged 65 from Netherlands. He had burn wound in right hand’s fingers and he had been dead for a half an hour.


The villagers who witnessed incident told the officers that he was fixing pump before he shouted out loud for help. He ran to the backyard where they found the man laying on the ground. He immediately notified the officers but he unfortunately died before.


Upon inspection the officers found torn electrical wire so they commented that he might accidentally touched the torn wire.

Reporter : Tanasab   Photo : Tanasab   Category : Community News

Comments in News


The messages you read here are opinions from the public and posted into the Forum automatically. The systems owner is not responsible for any content in the Forum or any comments posted. There is no proof that the contents posted are genuine or not, even if the name of the poster is real, th erefore, please use common sense when reading the Forum. If there are topics which are against the law or immoral, please contact webmaster@pattayadailynews.com